Friday 29 November 2013

Snowflakes

Good evening everyone

Today I have finished my first Christmas card for this year.  It's a little bit late to start, but I had so many orders for Birthday cards, it seems that everyone was born in November around this area.

I have decided to try a different style for this card and move away from the digital stamps, here is the result.


I started with a square of blue Centura Pearl card, I have randomly stamped different sizes of the Martha Stewart Snowflake unmounted stamps with Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Lake Lustre and Heat It Up Holographic embossing powders. 


On white and blue centura pearl card, I have stamped a large medallion with the Perfect Medium and embossed with the Arctic Lake Lustre, I have had this stamp in my stamp drawer for many years but felt it fitted well with the snowflake theme.  The three images have been decoupaged and I have placed a flat back pearl in the centre.  I have used the sentiment "Christmas Wishes Mum & Dad", this have been placed with a bow in the centre to give it more dimension.


In the bottom right hand corner, I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet Die to make to flowers and added a white pearl brad to the centre and I have also used two of the Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs.

To finish the card, I have added flat back pearls to two corners and layered the whole card onto a piece of white centura pearl card with a pierced border around the edge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Show Us Some Snow
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Favourite Colour Combo
Love To Create Challenge Blog - 3 Of Your Favourite Embellishments
Scrap-Creations - Make It Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts - Ho, Ho Holidays
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

That's it for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment