Sunday 11 June 2017

Time

Evening peeps

I think I might have pulled something at work the other night when I was getting the delivery in off the lorry.  I have been in quite a bit of discomfort ever since, it feels like someone has punched me in the chest.


Anyway, because I can't sit for very long, I have made a quick male card tonight.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Kraft card stock
Digital patterned paper
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Sheena Douglass Make Time die
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
CAS-ual Fridays - Use Those Patterned Papers
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Marvellous Men
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Make It Masculine
Cute Card Thursday - Boys / Men
QKR Stampede - For The Guys
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - You're The Man
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Boys Will Be Boys
Craft Rocket Challenges - For The Men
Craft For The Craic - Father's Day
Unicorn Challenge Blog - For The Guys
Daisy Chain Challenges - Monochrome
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Just About Time In June
Crafty Purple Frog - Make It Manly

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment