Thursday 29 June 2017

My Little Blue Fairy

Evening peeps

Well that's my craft cupboard now sorted out and tidy.  My recycle bin was emptied this morning, by this afternoon I had filled it back up with all the rubbish I have thrown out.  Everything now has it's own place.


Anyway, I have had a cute fairy card tonight.  The digital stamp is from Scrapper's Delights and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
White watercolour card stock
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Leonie Pujol glitter pens
Nuvo Glitter pen
Pearl stars


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Photo Inspiration
Come And Get It Challenges - Fairies And Trolls
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Blog - Create A Background
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment