Sunday 25 June 2017

Cheers

Evening peeps

I went to a wedding reception last night with my Mum, it was for one of the colleagues at work.  I was a fantastic evening, there was so many different things going on.  She had hired a photo booth, gaming tables, a sweet cart and best of all an artist drawing caricatures of everyone.  I love the one he done of me and my Mum, it now has pride of place in my living room.


Anyway, I have made a quick and colourful card tonight.  The digital stamp is from Penny Blossom and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Glossy Accents
Blue pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Party Time
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add A Sentiment
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Digi Image, Favourite Colour - Blue)
Mod Squad Challenge - Colourful Creations
Doing Life - Anything Goes
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment