Sunday 4 June 2017

Summer Blooms

Evening peeps

That is the end of a very long and tough week.  I have worked so many hours this week, I don't know weather I'm coming or going.  Hopefully it will start to get a little better.


Anyway, I have managed a little crafting tonight.  The digital image on this card is from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Patterned paper
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Pink ribbon
Blue button

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Bloomin' Beautiful
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Birthday
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment