Sunday 18 June 2017

Beach Fun

Evening peeps

It has been so hot today, I'm loving it, that's only because I have had the day off.  Yesterday at work was a nightmare and it looks like it has been the same again today.  The store has been as busy as it is at Christmas.  I sold out of everything on Bakery even after I produced a lot more.


Anyway, I have relaxed this afternoon with a bit of crafting.  The digital stamp is called Fun and Sun from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned papers
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Blue ribbon
Red glitter flower buds
Shell
Red pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Summer In Blue + 1 More Colour
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Tie A Bow
Crafty Gals Corner - Vintage
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer Fun Activities
QKR Stampede - Stitching
Do-Al (l) Creatives - The Beginning Of Summer
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Kort 'o' Mania - Use Of Different Things
My Time To Craft - Summertime
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Any Image

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment