Sunday 18 June 2017

Summer Garden

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight, I have just finished the last of my three late shifts and I need to go to bed.


My card tonight is made with a digital stamp from Believe In Tomorrow from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Orange ribbon
Yellow button
Nuvo Glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Use Bright Colours
Use Your Stuff - Summer Colours
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Square Cards Only
Card Mania - Buttons And / Or Bows
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Happy Birthday

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment