Sunday 11 June 2017

My Fair Lady

Afternoon peeps

I don't seem to be getting much time to myself lately, so crafting has had to take a back seat.  My card today is the first one I have made since Tuesday.


The digital stamp is called The Lady from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers die set
Xcut Someone Special die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel
Lilac organza ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Victorian Romance
CCC Digi Creations - Include A Lavender Ribbon Or Bow

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Bingo Board (Sentiment, Stitching, Die Cuts)
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Inspired By A Film (My Fair Lady)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Use At Least Two Dies
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Include A Lavender Ribbon Or Bow
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Blog - Let's Distress
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Let's Craft And Create - Girls, Girls, Girls
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment