Saturday 22 July 2017

Summer Garden

Evening peeps

I'm not sure how much worse work can get at the moment.  I am already short of colleagues, but this week I also have one on holiday, one on bereavement and one on sick, then when I got in at 12 today, I was told that my baker had an accident in the freezer this morning and had been sent home, we are now close to breaking point.  Fingers crossed it gets better next week.


Anyway, a colourful card for your tonight.  The digital stamp is called Roses Girl Beehive from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Signature Collection Cherished Memories stamp and die set
White ribbon
Nuvo white crystal drops
Blue enamel dots


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - Paper Piecing
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Clean And Simple Or Fussy And Fancy
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Bright Colours
Cute Card Thursday - Summer Colours
My Time To Craft - In The Garden
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment