Sunday 2 July 2017

Paddling

Evening peeps

It looks like my holiday is well and truly over, I have just received a message from the other Section Leader on my department, letting me know that she is off sick tomorrow.  Not normally a problem, but she was planned in to do the Bakery overnights.  It looks like I'm now likely to have to do a 12 hour day, I think I need out of this job.


Anyway, I have made a summer card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Bathing Beauty from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Spellbinders Modern Stationary die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Dazzlers
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Make It Rectangle
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Summer Birthday
Come And Get It Challenges - Colours Of Your Nation
Dragonfly Journeys - Red, White & Blue
Cut it Up - Red, White & Blue
Kitty Bee Designs - Girlie Cards
Creatalicious Challenges - Red, White & Blue
Paper Craft Happy - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Summer Fun
Eclectic Ellapu - Seaside
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Beside The Sea
Doing Life - Anything Goes
Kort 'o' Mania - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment