Monday 31 July 2017

Flowers In My Hair

Evening peeps

That is now the end of a very long four days at work.  I have been on the late shift and I can't tell you how tired I am, being on late is exhausting.


Anyway, I have have a quick yellow monochromatic card this morning.  The digital stamp is called My Sister's A Princess from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No.23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

House Of Cards - Colour Inspiration
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Use 3 Patterned Papers
Sketch Challenge 343 #mftstamps
4 Crafty Chicks - Girlfriends
No automatic alt text available.
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls Challenge - Use Something Old And / Or Something New (Crealies die set)
Come And Get It Challenges - Just Add Flowers
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Friendship
Ooh La La Creations - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment