Thursday 27 July 2017

Birthday Dragonfly

Morning peeps

A day off at last and time to catch up on some housework.  I find it really hard to keep up with it on the days I'm at work, so my days off are taken up with cleaning, I think I need to hire someone to do it for me instead.


Anyway, I have a clean and simple Birthday card today.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Turquoise Centura Pearl card stock
M & C Boutique Stitched Circle die set
Signature Collection Happy Birthday die
Signature Collection Cherished Memories stamp and die set
Tonic Delicate Dragonfly die
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dies R Us Challenge - Die Cut Sentiment As The Focus
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Black & White + 1 Other Colour
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - Butterflies, Bees & Bugs
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Use A Sentiment Instead Of A Image
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for  now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment