Saturday 14 October 2017

Trick Or Treat

Morning peeps

I haven't worn nail vanish for years because of working with fresh food, it was always to much effect to have to take it off before I went to work, but now with this new job, I don't have that problem.  So I decided to do my nails last night for the first time in ages, what a mistake, I had messed them up within half an hour and landed up having to take it all off again, I just can't sit still long enough for them to dry.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple Halloween card this morning.  The digital stamp is called Happy Halloween from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Memento Desert Sand ink pad
Xcut Spider Wed die


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Crafty Gals Corner - Make It Spooktacular
CAS On Sunday - Halloween
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Kiddy Cards
Inkspirational - One Layer Card
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - Boo
Rubbernecker - Halloween Boo
Alphabet Challenge Blog - P For Pumpkins
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Get Your Spook On
Creative Inspirations - Halloween

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment