Tuesday 3 October 2017

Autumn Fairy

Evening peeps

I'm not sure have I am still awake, it's been a manic and I had to be up a 3 this morning to go to work.  I pleased with the fact that I managed to work 6 pallets of grocery stock in 2 hours, even if I was worn out by the end of it.


Anyway, what better way to relax then with a bit of crafting.  I have gone with an autumn theme tonight.  The digital stamp is called Autumn Enchantment from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Sheena Douglas Ivy die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Signature Collection Happy Birthday die
Nuvo glitter pen
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Colours Of Autumn
Mod Squad Challenge - Fall Colours
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Fall Colours
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Cut It Up
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge - Birthday Card
That's Craft Challenge Blog - Forever Autumn
Dies R Us Challenge - Life's Events
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - Blowing In The Wind
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Let's Celebrate
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Autumn Glory
Dare 2 B Artzy Blog - Fall Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment