Wednesday 18 October 2017

A Very Pink Winter

Evening peeps

I haven't had much time this week for crafting, I have been working until 7 pm all week so by the time I get something to eat, it's time for bed.  Anyway, I have a day off tomorrow, so I haven't got to worry about getting up to early.


I decided on a Christmas card tonight made in the colour pink.  The digital stamp is called Frosty Penguins from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheet
Pink & Main Scallop Wave die set
Pink ribbon
Pearl snowflake
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Use Ribbons
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Early Holiday Wishes
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Sparkle And Shine
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps
Always Fun Challenges - Monochrome
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - P Is For Pink
In The Pink - Ribbons And / Or Bows
Cardz 4 Galz - Monochromatic
Star In My Pocket - Lots Of Pink
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Is For Kids
Kort 'o' Mania - Use Ribbons
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment