Friday 27 October 2017

Monster Birthday

Evening peeps

Well I only have one more day left of my holiday and I have to say that I don't have the same dread as normal, so it just goes to say that I made the right decision to more jobs.  I popped into my old place of work yesterday and they all look really stressed.


Anyway, I have made a fun kids Birthday card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Birthday Monsters from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Memento London Fog ink pad
Pink & Main Scallop Wave die set
Xcut Stars die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Distress, Players Choice, Die)
Createful Heart Cards - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Colour Inspiration
4 Crafty Chicks - Polka Dots
Koala T Crafts - Green Or Fantasy Creatures
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Monsters

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment