Monday 16 October 2017

The Toadstools

Evening peeps

Just a quick post before I go out for my leaving drinks, only 4 weeks to late, but it's been really hard trying to organise it.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple Birthday card this afternoon.  The digital stamp is from Rhoda Design Studio and I have cropped and coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Crafters Companion Funky Flowers embossing folder
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Odd
CAS-ual Fridays - Sketch
City Crafters Challenge Blog - What A Fun-ghi
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Favourite Colour Combo
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Any Image
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment