Monday 16 July 2018

Surfing

Evening peeps

I have had a bit of a rubbish day, I think it's because I'm back to work tomorrow and it's going to be a tough week.  Tomorrow, I'm on a night shift finishing at 6 on Tuesday morning, I have then got to try and stay awake, because I need to be in bed early on Tuesday night ready to get up at 3 on Wednesday morning.  I think it's going to wear me out.


Anyway, I have managed to get myself up and do a little crafting.  The digital stamp on this card is called Surfing Guy from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Vellum
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Xcut Live Life die set
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Blue And Brown
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
MFT Card Challenges - Sketch

The Paper Shelter - Holiday Time
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration

Moving Along With The Times - Male Themed
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Fun In The Sun
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Holiday
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Hobbies
International Art & Soul - Summer Fun
Dragonfly Journeys - Summer Lovin'
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Summer
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges - Summer
Cards In Envy - On The Beach
Creatalicious Challenges - No Patterned Paper
Dragonfly Dreams - Summer
LeAnn's World 101 - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog
Bastel-traum - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment