Thursday 12 July 2018

Purple Flowers Just For You

Evening peeps

I don't normally get bitten, but yesterday I managed to get bitten twice, once on the inside of my wrist and one on my belly,  They will not stop itching, by 5 o'clock this morning I had had enough and I can feel it getting worse again tonight, I only hope I can get more sleep then I did last night.


Anyway, I have a quick card for you tonight.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheet
Apple Blossom All Occasions Flower stamp and die
Sheena Douglass The Botanicals die set
Xcut Just For You die set
Tonic white embossing powder
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Monochrome Magic - Purples
Allsorts Challenge Blog - In My Garden
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Flowers
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Flowers
CAS-ual Fridays - Heat Embossing
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Monochrome
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Let's Craft And Create - Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment