Tuesday 10 July 2018

My Little Sail Boat

Morning peeps

How strange is this, there is one person who knows me inside and outside, even better then my Mum, he is my old Area Manager from years ago.  Over the years, we have lost touch a couple of times, but whenever I have thought about him, I have received a email or a text from him.  Well the same thing happen again yesterday, I was saying to a work colleague that I hadn't hear from him since November last year and I needed to email him, when I got home last night, the phone rang and it was him, it seems that every time I thing about him, he seems to know, spooky.


Anyway, onto a quick card that I made late last night.  The digital stamp is from Digi Darla and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Cut & Make Birthday die
Red enamel dots

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Red, White And / Or Blue
Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Nautical
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Red, White & Blue
Moving Along With The Times - Male Themed
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - H Is For Happy Birthday
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Paru's Card Making Challenges - Birthday

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - Trains, Planes And Automobiles
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes
Dreaming Of Scrap - Air Of Sea
Always Happy Birthday - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Red, White & Blue
Let's Craft And Create - Red, White & Blue
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Marine

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment