Thursday 14 July 2016

Time

Evening peeps

That's another week over with, I don't know about everyone else, but I found myself counting the days until my next day off and then moaning about how fast life is going, I can't believe it is half way through July.


Anyway, I have a quick masculine card today.  Materials used are:

Kraft card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Argyle embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Lazer cut Clock
Lazer cut Cogs
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Gold metallic pen
Brad
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Sentiment As Focus
Allsorts Challenge Blog - One For The Boys
Come And Get It Challenges - Make Your Own Background
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Add A Sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner - Monochromatic
Cute Card Thursday - Embossing
A Gem Of A Challenge - Let's Get Krafty
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - Just For Men


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment