Saturday 30 July 2016

Christmas Mouse

Evening peeps

Something very spooky has happened tonight.  For the past week I have been thinking about contacting an old work colleague because of feeling down and he reminds me of happier times, but I decided I was being silly and didn't bother.  Anyway, I have gone onto my e-mails tonight and he has contacted me.  This isn't the first time, it happened last year when I was thinking about him, he must be able to read my mind.


Anyway, I have made another Christmas card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Christmas Wreath Mouse from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Holiday Holly embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Spellbinders Circle nesting die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Red gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - CASE The Designer
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Christmas In July
Hanna And Friends - Animals
Winter Wonderland - Show Us Your Gold / Silver And / Or An Embossed Background
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - All About Animals
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment