Monday 18 July 2016

My Polar Bear

Afternoon peeps

I hate the day that I'm due to go back to work, because I start at 8pm, I don't seem to have enough time to do much during the day, so I land up pottering around the house.


Anyway, I sat quietly this morning doing a bit of crafting and decided to make another Christmas card.  The digital stamp is called Ricky Winter Light Wishes from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Blue Twine
Snowflake metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guys - Christmas In July
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Make It Pop
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Red, White Or Blue
Jo's Scrap Shack - 321 Challenge (Red, White and Blue, Twine And Charm, Masking)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
If You Give A Crafters A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Kitty Bee Designs - Christmas In July
My Time To Craft - Christmas In July
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Use Your Country Colours (Red, White And Blue)
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Christmas In July

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment