Friday 29 July 2016

Monochromatic Thank You

Evening peeps

I'm on a roll tonight, this is my second card and this time I have gone with a black and white theme.  I'm not normally very good at stamping, but I have to say that I'm pleased with the way this has turned out.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Honey Doo Crafts Hearts and Flowers Double Corner stamp
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and die set
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Wow white embossing powder
Black satin ribbon
Dazzler
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Photo Inspiration
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Naked Stamping
Alphabet Challenge Blog - K For Kindness
CAS On Sunday - Thank You
Inky Chicks - 5 Or More Flowers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment