Saturday 8 November 2014

The Magic Of Christmas

Good evening all

This card is a DT card for Oyster Stamps.  I have chosen a black and white theme which is one of my favourites when it comes to Christmas.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Seasonal Music embossing folder.  This has then been mounted onto black card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  

Next, I have randomly stamp a free Spellbinders holly stamp with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Wow Black Glint Embossing Glitter.

This has been cut into strips and the edges inked with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.


From my computer, I have printed off a Christmas sentiment.  I have made a black frame using the Spellbinders Card Creator Modern Stationary die set.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia with Perfect Medium and heat embossing with the same embossing glitter.  These have then been cut out, shaped and layered together.  In the centre of each flower, I have used black nail art beads.

I have cut out several of the Impression Obsession Fir Sprig die from black card and layer around the frame.


To finish, I have added three black flat back pearls in opposite corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - Black And White
Sketch n Stash - Sketch (New Impression Obsession Die)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Add A Sentiment
ABC Christmas Challenge - V Is For Very Merry Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Let's Talk Christmas
Card Mania - Use Your Dies
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Handmade Flowers
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Patterned Paper
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Christmas Non Traditional Colours
Crafty Calender Challenge - It's All About Christmas
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Christmas Cards
Jellypark Challenges - Merry Christmas
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Simply Christmas
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment