Wednesday 26 November 2014

30th

Good evening

My card today is a commission from another colleague at work.  Her boyfriend is about to turn 30 and he is also about to become a father as she is a month away from giving birth.  She wanted the card to include both of these elements.

I have gone with a blue and green theme and used a digital stamp from Sami Stamps which I have coloured using ProMarkers.


The digital stamp has been fussy cut and layer on using Pinflair glue to give dimension.

I have also used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out the circles and the 30 Today.


The background has been made using two matching digital papers, blue card stock and blue ribbon.  To give a little interest, I have added two light blue buttons.


On this inside of the card, I have used a free card verse from Crafts U Print and added "To The Daddy-To-Be, Happy Birthday"


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch-2
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Use 2 Or More Colours
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
A Creative Need - Button Up
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Say It In Colour
Creative Card Crew - Stripes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Take Your Pick (Colour Challenge - Blues And Greens)
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Digi Galore - Birthday Time
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Going Around In Circles
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment