Saturday 8 November 2014

Groovy Chick

Good evening all

Back to work tomorrow unfortunately, but got to earn money some how.  From what I could today while I was shopping, all my hard work last week has gone to waste, that will teach me for having 3 days off.

My card today has been made in the fall / autumn colours using a digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Diva - Brown And Orange
Mojo Monday - Sketch
The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Recipe (1 Ribbon, 2 Papers, 3 Pearls)
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Stripes
Crafty Catz - Ribbon And / Or Lace
Your Next Stamp - Colour Challenge
YNS Color Challenge 1 - wider
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Ribbon And / Or Lace
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Totally Gorjuss - Warm Colours
Fresh Brewed Blog - Fall Colours
Seize The Birthday - Seeing Orange
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Colours Of Autumn
Craft For The Craic - Birthday

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment