Saturday 15 November 2014

Notes Of Fantasy

Good evening all

Every week at work we have a planning for sales meeting where it is vital to take notes, unfortunately, I always seem to lose my note pad.  I need something that is easily spotted if I put it down, so I decided to decorate one.  I don't think this will get lose very easily.

I have again, picked out my all time favourite colour, red and used a digital stamp from Saturated Canary which has been coloured with ProMarkers.  Please be gentle, this is my first attempt at no line colouring.

I have also used the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set, the Impression Obsession Fir Sprig die, Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel and white pearl beads.





I am entering this into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With A Distressing
Sentimental Sundays - Fairies And Fantasy
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lots Of Layers
Eureka Stamps - 4 Legged Friends
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Use 3 Of The Same Thing (Flowers)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Add Some Ribbon
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Use Black Cardstock
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - Animal Challenge
Wags n Whiskers Stamps - Add Some Leaves
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything But A Card
Let's Craft And Create - Animal Antics
Nutcrafters - Anything But A Card
Crafting Musketeers - Anything But A Card
Stamp And Create - Ribbons Or Bows
The Crafting Cafe - Not A Card

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment