Sunday 26 August 2018

Happy Days School

Evening peeps

I have had a lazy day today, I'm trying to save my energy for the next couple of days.  I'm in work at 5 am in the morning and straight after I have to drive to Sidcup to help my son move out of his student accommodation.  That is not going to be an easy job with all the junk he has collected over the past three years.


Anyway, part of my lazy day has been crafting.  The first card I have for you has been made using a digital stamp called Ready For School from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Note paper
Memento London Fog ink pad
Your Next Stamp Book Edge die
Diamondpress Alphabet die set
Xcut Happy Days die set

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Back To School
Die Cuttin' Divas - Back To School
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - Back To School
Cute Card Thursday - Just For Girls
Cardz 4 Galz - Dies
Moving Along With The Times - Texture
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Old School
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Occasion
House Of Cards - Use Patterned Paper
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Back To School
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Back To School
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Bastel-traum - Back To School

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment