Thursday 16 August 2018

Christmas Kitty

Morning peeps

Well that was one of the hardest weeks I have done in years, 7 days straight and 68 hours of being on my feet, my back had had it by the time I hit the end of my last shift.  Only 1 day off and I was back to work yesterday, I think I'm getting to old for this.

Anyway, because of my hours, I haven't had much time to craft until last night and even then I only had time for a quick clean and simple card.


The digital stamp on this card is called Christmas Kitten from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Border die
Sequins
Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Christmas In August
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Animals
Creative Moments - Cats
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Sparkle And Glitter
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Your Favourite Colour
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - P For Plain
Happy Little Stampers - Sequins
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Hot / Warm Colours
Creative Inspirations - Holidays

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment