Tuesday 23 May 2017

Simply Christmas

Evening peeps

I had a day off today and I still woke up at 6 this morning, I'm so tired but I don't seem to be able to sleep much at the moment.  At least I managed to get out of the house earlier today.


Anyway, I fancied making a Christmas card tonight to add to my stash.  Materials used are:

Blue card stock
Kraft card stock
White card stock
Crafters Companion embossing folder
M & C Boutique Stitched Circle die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Pearl Snowflake
Pearl brads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Favourite Christmas Colour Combination
ABC Christmas Challenge - K For Keep It Simple
A Snowflake Promise - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment