Sunday 28 May 2017

In The Garden

Morning peeps

That has got to have been the toughest couple of days I have had in a long while.  I had managed to keep rolls on sale until yesterday.  My co Section Leader was on the 4 am start yesterday, so what I should have walked into, was at least 4 racks of rolls ready to go into the oven.  What I actually walked into, was 1 half rack of rolls, no bloomers on sale, very few sticks and the cake bays nearly empty.  Angry was a under statement, there was no way of recovering.


Anyway, enough of moaning.  I made this card yesterday before I went to work, but didn't have the time to post it.  The digital stamp is called Primrose Elf from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Grey card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crafters Companion embossing folder
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Grey ribbon
Pearls
Nuvo White Crystal Drops


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - My Secret Garden
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Green Flowers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Use Your Old Stash (Grey Card)
Show Us Your Pussies - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment