Wednesday 28 December 2016

Santa

Evening peeps

I think I am in for a rough ride this week with my son, he hates being back home and badly missing London.  Yesterday, I got in from work and all he had done was laze around in bed all day, he hadn't even had a shower.  By the evening, he was moaning about wanting to go out, of course, in London this isn't a problem, but in Sittingbourne there isn't anything open apart from Asda.  A shouting match followed because my Mum wouldn't drive him down there.  I know it sounds bad, but if he hates being here that much, he should just go back to London early.


Anyway, to relax after all the stress, I sat and made a Christmas card ready for next year.  The digital stamp is from Sheri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Green card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned paper
Die'sire Poinsettia die set
Tattered Lace Christmas die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
QKR Stampede - Santa
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Happy Holidays
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Time For Christmas
Kort 'o' Mania - Christmas
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Inspired By Song (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
Hanna And Friends - Christmas


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment