Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Kitty

Evening peeps

What a funny it's been today, I have done nothing.  I got out of the bath this morning and thought I'm not going anywhere, so just put a clean pair of pyjamas on.  I wasn't even in the mood to craft much today.


I have managed to motivate myself into making what should have been a quick card tonight, although it seems to have taken me ages.  Anyway, the digital stamp is called Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Round corner punch
Xcut Mistletoe die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Dragonfly Journeys - Christmas Critters
My Time To Craft - Christmas Animals
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas Time


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment