Sunday 26 June 2016

Turquoise Snowflakes

Afternoon peeps

Another quick post this afternoon as I am at work early today.  I'm doing a 4pm until 2am, so I'm not looking forward to the walk home.  They turn all of the street lights off through the night, so I'm hoping that a few people leave their outside lights on.


Anyway, this is a quick and simple Christmas card.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Turquoise card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheets
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Turquoise Dazzlers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use A Sentiment
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Christmas In July


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment