Saturday 4 June 2016

My Best Friend

Evening peeps

I have had a bit of a headache today, I think it's because I'm tired.  Hopefully, I can get rid of it before I go back to work tomorrow night.


I have sat quietly and made a clean and simple card with the focus being on the image.  I find colouring very therapeutic which really helps when I have a headache.  The digital stamp is called Primrose Elf from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Glossy Accents
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Feel The Love Blop Hop
CASology - CAS
Passion For ProMarkers - Furry Friends
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
The Paper Shelter - Flowers Everywhere
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Hand Coloured Image
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stamping Bourtique - Furry Friends
One Stitch At A Time - Stitching
Get Creative Challenges - Bingo (Stitching, Jewels, Blue)
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Our Furry Friends
Paper Creator's Crafts - All About Flowers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment