Thursday 5 November 2015

Thanks

Evening peeps

That's all I need, it looks like I am coming down with a cold, just in time for my holiday.  So I am off to bed soon in the hope that I feel better in the morning.


Anyway, tonight's card is a thank you card.  The digital stamp is called Pumpkin Fun from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned digital papers
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS On Sunday - Sketch
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Include A Pumpkin
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Halloween And Autumn Colours
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Anything For Thanksgiving
Melonheadz Friends - Include A Pumpkin
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Fall Is In The Air
Eureka Stamps - Give Thanks
Crafty Gals Corner - Autumn Hues
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Give Thanks
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Blog - Pumpkins
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Digi, Favourite Colour)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Laural Craft - Autumn Calling

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment