Wednesday 18 November 2015

18th Beauty

Evening all

I give up with my heating system.  A new boiler was put in a couple of months ago but I haven't used the heating until last week when the temperature dropped.  Everything seemed to be working fine until yesterday, no matter how high I turned it up the radiators stayed cold.  So today I rang to get someone out, they are coming tomorrow afternoon, the problem is that it seems to have suddenly starting working again.  Not sure what to do now, I can't go through the winter with the threat of the heating only working when it feels like it.


Anyway, I have made a girly card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Darla Dogwood Blooming from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and I have coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs die set
Blue pearl flower buds
White feather


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Girls Only
Creative Corner Challenges - Black And White Plus 1 More Colour
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Light As A Quirky Feather
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Tic Tac Toe (Hand Coloured Image, Die Cuts, Use A Digi)
Crafting By Designs - 3 Times (3 Flowers)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - All About Girls
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Use Any Image
CCC Digi Creations - Flowers
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment