Friday 20 June 2014

Friends Forever

Good evening all

Well that's most of the ironing done, although my back is now killing me, standing in one place for so long.  I have got to try and finish the rest tomorrow.

Tonight's card has the theme of friends and is made with a My Besties digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which has been coloured using ProMarkers.


I have taken a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto brown card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  I have then added a panel of matching patterned digital paper, again layered onto brown card.

Next, I have taken three doilies and coloured them using Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.  I have then folded them to give a little interest and added them to the edge of the patterned paper panel.  A brown stitched ribbon has been wrapped around the centre of the background.


I have cut out a panel of white card stock and layered it onto brown card.  This has been placed in the centre of the patterned paper panel.  The digital stamp has been cut out and layered onto this with Pinflair glue to give dimension.

To give a little interest, I have used the white Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to add little pearls.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun Kissed Fleur with the Espresso ink pad onto blue card stock and cutting out using the matching die.  The petals have then been shaped and layered together and a blue stone placed into the centre.  I picked up these little stones from the tables at a wedding.

Next, I have tried some blue twine onto a key charm and placed this just below one of the flowers.


To finish, I have added three small yellow buttons into the top left had corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations - For A Friend
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Crop It Or Cut It
One Stitch At A Time - Button It
Pile It On - Wrong But Right (I have used Wedding Table gemstones and Buttons)
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Use A Rope And A Charm
Sketch n Stash - Sketch (Neglected Stash - Doilies)
Paper Makeup Stamps - Stitching
Eureka Stamps - Friends
Crafty Little Fairies - Spots And Stripes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - You Gotta Have Friends
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Lets Go Spotty
Delightful Challenges - Hello Friend
The Squirrel And The Fox - Use Something Metal
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Stitching
Card And Scrap - Use The Buttons
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Dots And / Or Stripes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment