Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dad Will Fix It

Good evening all

It's been another gorgeous day here in Kent again.  Perfect for drying my washing, I'm not sure how we do it, but there is only 2 of us in this house and we wear uniforms for most of the week, yet I still managed to have 3 loads of washing today with some left over.

On to today's card which I have kept Clean and Simple.  The digital stamp is called Carpenter Joe from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured him using ProMarkers.


I have started with two square pieces of card stock, one in brown and one in white, the white is slightly smaller then the brown.  Next, I have used the Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop die set and added a decorative edge is two sides of both pieces of card and layered onto each other.

On the white card, I have printed the sentiment "My Dad Can Fix Anything" and inked around the edges using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.


The digital stamp has been cut out and layered onto the background with Pinflair glue to add dimension.

I have wrapped some blue twine around the background before attaching to the card base and tried on a Hammer Charm.


To finish, I have added three blue flat back pearls to the top right hand corner of the background.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dies R Us Challenge - One For The Boys / Father's Day
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 1 Layer Cards
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / All About Dad
Paper Makeup Stamps - For The Men
Make My Monday - For The Males In Your Life
The Pink Elephant - Happy Father's Day
Scrap-Creations - Father's Day
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Special Man
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Father's Day / For A Male
Passion For ProMarkers - One For The Boys / Men
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Any Sentiment For A Guy
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge - For A Dad / Special Male
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - A Cute One For Dad
Ooh La La Creations - Father's Day / Male
Digi Sketch Challenge - For The Men
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Father's Day / Masculine (Old Item - Spellbinders Die)
Crafty Creations Challenges - Tic Tac Toe (Die Cut, Charm, Digital Image)
Mema's Crafts - Only Men Allowed

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment