Monday 21 April 2014

Vintage Pink

Good evening all

Very quick post tonight, I have got an early start for work tomorrow so I have to go to bed.

The card I have made tonight has lots of pink and lots of flowers, so is very girly.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using a Spellbinders heart embossing folder.  Next I have distressed the edges of the card and added colour using the memento Angel Pink ink pad.

To the left of the background, I have placed a light pink panel which has also been embossed using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder.  The edges of this panel have also been distressed.

Using my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut an oval from white card stock, distressed the edge in the same way as the background and added colour using the same ink pad.


The image is from Saturated Canary.  I have colour her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the oval shape.  To finish this, I have added pink pearls using the Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Pink PVA glue.

Using my Silhouette, I have cut out seven rolled flowers using a free cutting file from Birds Cards.  To these flowers, I have added some sparkle using the Twinklets Diamond Dust.

I have also added same swirly leaves using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs which have been cut from green Centura Pearl.


The finished background has been layered onto white card using foam tape for dimension and a border of pink pearls around the outside using the PVA glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use Some Pastel Colours
Tuesday Throwdown - Vintage / Shabby Chic
{PIN}spriational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009932210/
Creative Inspirations - Lots Of Layers
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Spring Celebrations

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment