Friday 18 April 2014

Simple Sunshine

Good evening all

What a busy day, Easter eggs had completely sold out by lunch time today and for once, I had brought mine early.  It was definitely a day for fish, we had queues at the fish counter all day.  I'm expecting another busy today tomorrow and then I can relax and craft on Sunday.

I started this card last night and just managed to finish it tonight before I full asleep with exhaustion.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Flower Power embossing folder.  Next I have added soft yellow to this using the Tim Holtz Distress ink Mustard Seed ink pad.  This has then been layered onto brown Centura Pearl card stock.

Using the Spellbinder A2 Bracket Borders Two die set, I have cut a border into brown Centura Pearl and white card stock.  Using the same ink pad, I have added colour to the white card to match the background and layered them both together.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the background using PinFlair glue.


Brown stitched ribbon has been wrapped around the background and I have made a bow to match adding yellow ribbon around the centre along with a double heart charm.


A Happy Birthday sentiment has been cut from the same brown Centura Pearl using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.

To finish, I have added brown flat back pearls to two of the corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - Charming
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Clean And Simple
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Use Yellow And Brown
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Moving Along With The Times - A Card Containing The Work Happy
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties Norge - Ribbon And / Or Lace
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Use Yellow On Your Card
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Ladies
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment