Monday 10 February 2014

Clever Girl

Evening all

Well I had meetings all afternoon with the new boss, I think we are going to get on OK, time will tell.  The meeting over run by an hour meaning I lost valuable crafting time, I have still managed to complete a card tonight.  The theme is school, passing exams, well done.


I have started with a square piece of brown Centura Pearl card stock, onto this I have layered a sightly small square piece of yellow Centura Pearl and a small piece of patterned digital paper.  I used this paper on my last card, I just had to use it again as it fitted this card perfectly.

Using the Spellbinders Damask Accents die set, I have cut a boarder from the same brown Centura Pearl and added this to the bottom of the patterned paper.  I have then added a piece of red organza ribbon back the centre of the card.


The digital stamp is called School Girl from Tiddly Inks.  I have coloured using ProMarkers and layered her onto brown Centura Pearl card.


Using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One die, I have cut the largest and smallest from brown Centura Pearl and the middle size from yellow Centura Pearl.  I have then layered them and added a red gemstone to the centre of the flower.

To finish the card, I have added a "Well Done" sentiment and red gemstones to the four corners of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Something Old And Something New (Old Ribbon, New Digi Stamp)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
As You Like It Challenge - Showcase Your Favourite Style (I love to showcase girly images with a few well placed embellishments.  I lean more to clean and simple as I don't like to crowd the image)
Totally Paper Crafts - Hey Cutie
Make It Monday - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment