Wednesday 10 May 2017

Vintage Elegance

Evening peeps

I have only just got home after a busy evening at work.  I haven't stopped so this will be a quick post before I fall asleep at the computer.


I made this quick card this morning before I went to work.  The digital stamp is called English Lady from Star Stampz and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Xcut Someone Special die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Star In My Pocket - Soft Pastels

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Bingo (Square Card, Bling, Text)
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Let's Colour
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Glitter
Crafty Cardmakers - Add A Sentiment

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment