Sunday 7 May 2017

My Little Notebook

Evening peeps

I have at last, managed to get the paperwork and folders sort for work.  I had to same an hour later without getting paid to do it, but I now feel a lot more settled.  And of course, I can't have a plain notebook so I have decorated it today.


The digital stamp I have used is called Roses Girl Beehive from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
White Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion embossing folder
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
M & C Boutique Stitiched Circles die set
Signature Collection Grand Floral die set
Black flower
Black mirco beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Bloom
Addicted To Stamps And More - Photo Inspiration
Scrapy Land - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - 3 Of A Kind
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment