Monday 1 May 2017

New Beginnings

Evening peeps

I managed to get the rest of my ironing done today, I didn't realise how much work uniform I had until it was all hanging in the wardrobe, and I've order more as well.  It just shows how you forget what is at the bottom of the ironing basket.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple card tonight for a colleague that is leaving to move closer to her son.  The digital stamp is called Aida Gonna Miss You from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Pink Sequins


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Road Trip
CAS-ual Fridays - Pink, Navy And White
Sketch Challenge 330 #mftstamps
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Clean And Simple
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
House Of Cards - Add Sequins

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment