Thursday 7 April 2016

Christmas Shoes

Evening peeps

That's it, no more work until 9pm Sunday night, I think I'm going to like these night work shifts.  I'm not sure way I'm so tired tonight though, I didn't get until 2pm today.


Anyway, I have made a Christmas card tonight.  The digital image is called Poinsettia Heel from Bugaboo Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White Centura Pearl card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Isobel Lace Border die
Tattered Lace Lacy Marguerite die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Pink Dazzlers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Vintage Or Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Pretty Peculiar
Cute Card Thursday - Something Shiny
In The Pink - Dies
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Die Cut
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment