Friday 15 April 2016

Butterfly Dreams

Evening peeps

There is a down side to working nights now, I don't see any of the colleagues on days any more, so when I go in to do my shopping, everyone stops me for a chat.  It took me 3 hours this afternoon just to do a tiny bit of shopping.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card using all dies this afternoon.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Memory Box Chandra Stem die
Memory Box Dream Cloud die
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Spellbinders Flutter Love die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Inlaid Dies
CASology - Pink
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Your Die Cuts
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Crafty Gals Corner - Die Cuts
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Make A Negative A Positive


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment