Saturday 9 April 2016

Baby Bear

Afternoon peeps

Day off of work yesterday and I had to spend the morning waiting in for the fencing people to fix the fence in the back garden.  And the afternoon was spent grocery shopping which I hate doing.  I can do my shopping four times in the same time it takes my Mum to do her shopping, she reads the back of every pack.


Anyway, today I decided to make a baby card.  The digital stamp is called A Star Is Born from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders Shining Star die set
Crafters Companion New Baby die
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - New Baby
Eureka Stamps - Baby Cards
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Baby Card
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - Polka Dots


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment