Saturday 12 March 2016

The Chef

Evening peeps

Well that day off went fast again, another 4 am start in the morning, I can't wait until I go onto night work.


Anyway, my card tonight is a male card made with a digital stamp from The Paper Nest.  I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers and paper pieced his hat with patterned digital paper.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red card stock
Patterned digital paper
Tattered Lace Lattice embossing folder
Presscut Square layering die set
Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop die set
Red button
Black Bakers Twine
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Use The Colour Red
Eureka Stamps - Paper Piecing
Cardz 4 Guyz - Paper Piecing
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Paper Piecing
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes / Card For A Man
Little Claire's Designs - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment